Information presented on this website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credit is requested. While we make every effort to provide accurate and complete information, various data such as names, telephone numbers, etc. may change prior to updating. We welcome suggestions on how to improve our home page and correct errors. We provide no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of furnished data.
The information posted on the Recreation.gov website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. Recreation.gov provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving the Recreation.gov site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website. Recreation.gov:
- does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website;
- does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer;
- cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website;
- is not responsible for transmissions that users receive from linked websites;
- does not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. Information may also be used for authorized law enforcement investigations.